Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hyperthyroidism Neck Pain PAIN PAIN PAIN!! Can You Relate To This Same Pain In Your Neck, Temple & One Eye? If So I Need Your Advice..?

PAIN PAIN PAIN!! Can you relate to this same pain in your neck, temple & one eye? If so I need your advice..? - hyperthyroidism neck pain

I had this sharp pain in the neck on the right side with the right temple and pain in the orbit of the right eye. The pain does not come and go, is still there and has for several weeks, but sometimes the pain is worse. I have a family history of heart failure, this may indicate a blood clot or in preparation for a heart attack. Should I consult a chiropractor, perhaps for a nerve. Also recently I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism may be included. Please tell me if you have experienced the same symptoms and what he said was a medic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment